This plugin is the shit. It’s responsive, easy to implement, and even features SMS and email notifications. With this plugin you’re essentially removing the need for expensive third parties who charge monthly fees. You just pay $59 for this once and you’re all set.
- SMS and Email Notifications – Improve usage and reduce no-shows. Send customizable, friendly SMS and E-Mail reminders to let users know when they have an upcoming appointment.
- Accept Online Payments – Bring your company into the 21st century with easy online payments. Bookly accepts PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, 2CO Checkout, PayU, and Authorize.net.
- Group Bookings – Allow customers to book a service for several people during the same time period.
- Excellent Support – When you purchase this plugin you get 6 months of free support. They’re quick to answer any questions you may have about the plugin and always keep it up-to-date with the latest WordPress security features.
- Fully Customizable – Easily change the style settings and look of the plugin to match your site.
- Flexible Scheduling – padding times, varying appointment durations, holidays, days off, and individual work schedules.
I’ve been using this on several of my current sites and it’s incredibly robust – featuring quizzes, complete control of the layout and style, and enough technical integrations to make this the last form builder you need for WordPress. The $38 price tag is a small price to pay for what you get in the whole package. I’ve used every WordPress form plugin under the sun and this one takes the cake.
Handwriting code is overrated and time-consuming. At one time, visual page builders were considered the tool of hacks but with each update Visual Composer proves that you can still build a fast, secure site using a drag-and-drop page editor. It provides countless add-ons and features that you just don’t get with other editors.
This plugin does everything that previously was only accessible to developers and those familiar with the WordPress core. It’s most useful feature is the ability to control what content users see based on where they are located and what time they’re viewing your content. If you plan on building a news site this is a must-have plugin to have in your arsenal.
This is a great plugin to have full control over advertising content on your site. You can choose where and when to display content and fine tune the popups to display under certain conditions: when the user scrolls halfway down the page, at the end of the article etc.
At White Amigo we use this plugin to build out our various quizzes that perform quite well on social as well as search. This plugin is an easy way to make viral quizzes similar to the ones you see on popular entertainment site Buzzfeed. It’s incredibly easy to use and is a great way to boost ad/page views.
This plugin is a game changer if you have non-techies updating their own website. Basically, it allows you to directly embed Microsoft Office documents right onto the WordPress post. Users can either directly download the document or view it right in their browser. It’s responsive as well so mobile users will get the same seamless experience as desktop.
This is a simple but powerful plugin that allows you to place a shortcode on a page and turn it into a frontend file editor. You can add pictures, video, and text documents that are accessible to admins and members of the site. You can set permission levels to restrict access to logged-in users only and also use the built-in photo editor.
This is the first plugin I install everytime I launch a new WordPress site.
Finding your various posts and pages can be frustrating. The WordPress backend search plugin works by simply pressing “gg” while you’re logged in to the dashboard and a search window comes up where you type in your page and it predicts what you’re looking for. It’s by far the easiest way to manage multiple posts and saves a lot of time.
This kills many birds with one stone. Harnessing several APIs, this plugin automatically publishes new posts to various social networks the second you hit the “publish” button. You can adjust individual settings to control which kind of articles are cross-posted on what networks. A must for anyone wanting to converge their social media marketing efforts.